Reminder About Work Completed At Other High Schools

We've used several blog entries this year to remind you of some of our policies, and today we have another.  Many times people will write us and ask us if we accept credit from previous schools.  As stated on our FAQ page, as long as you attended an accredited high school, we do accept credits from previous schools.  Please send us an official transcript from that school, and, upon receipt and evaluation of that official transcript, you will be given credit for the courses you completed and passed, with the exception of religion, physical education, music, driver's education, and ROTC.  Please have a transcript sent from your previous high school directly to us at 2200 East 170th Street, Lansing, IL  60438.  We look forward to having you in our accredited high school program and helping you earn a high school diploma at home.

American_School_Seal_Alt Blue r4