The American School is pleased to announce it has received accreditation from Accreditation International (Ai) and the National Council for Private School Accreditation (NCPSA). Accreditation by Ai and NCPSA means that the American School has met standards for:
- defining appropriate educational goals and providing educational programs to achieve them;
- maintaining a qualfied faculty and an effective school organization;
- assessing outcomes of school experiences and controlling the quality of educational programs;
- responding to the concerns of parents and needs of the school community;
- providing for the continuity of its programs and planning for their future;
- describing with accuracy the content of its services and programs;
- developing plans and activities for continuous school improvement.