Whether you’re looking for an accredited high school program so that you can earn a high school diploma at home, a middle school program to prepare for high school, or individual courses for credit recovery or enrichment, American School has what you need.
American School offers accredited courses in grades 6-12 at a cost students and parents can afford. As a non-profit institution since its founding in 1897, American School keeps cost to a minimum. Our full-year or full diploma programs start at $1000 per year and include monthly payment plan options. Individual courses start at $175 and are perfect for credit recovery or enrichment.
American School is accredited by MSA-CESS, Ai and NCPSA and recognized by the state of Illinois as a non-public high school.
Here are some reasons why you should enroll today.
- Work at your own pace
- Start anytime and study anywhere
- Choose from a wide variety of core and elective subjects
- Pay an affordable all-inclusive tuition which includes all study materials and grading services
- Received personalized feedback and assistance from experienced and qualified instructors
- Access the Online Student Center 24-7 to view grades and access helpful resources
- Receive credit for courses completed at accredited school (some exclusions apply)
- Monthly, interest-free payment plans available for students in full-year or full diploma programs
- American School courses may be taken for credit recovery and count toward earning a high school diploma from a resident school
Fill out the form below for more information or call us at 708-418-2800 to enroll. American School looks forward to serving you!